Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blog Love: Highlighted on Stylish Events

Yesterday Stylish Events blog featured Marry You Me as one of the wedding blog highlights she's been doing. Apparently I'm in good company: The other wedding blogs that have been highlighted include Brooklyn Bride, 100 Layer Cake, and Once Wed. I was so honored and flattered when I read and saw this:

From Stylish Events: "Coming across this wedding blog felt like finding a hidden treasure. I absolutely adore the name of the blog and how it came to be. You’ll have to stop by Marry You Me to read the story. The best part about this blog is the real weddings that are featured on a regular basis. They seriously rival the ones on Style Me Pretty {which is a very big deal if you didn’t know}."

I love the collage she made!

Then Stylish Events named their Top 5 Favorite Posts from Marry You Me:
1. Bride and Groom Session: Mallory and Josh
2. Real Wedding: Pam and Anthony
3. Real Wedding: Kelsey and Brandon
4. Real Wedding: Maria and Robbie
5. Engagement Pics: Liz and Andy’s soda shop love

WOW! Thank you so much Stylish Events!! : )

3 comments:

  1. Annie -- I stumbled across your blog and I'm loving it. Where do you get your pictures from? Where do you find your inspiration? You are fabulous!

    xoxo.
    Susie
    http://theallisonfam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I just found your blog too. You commented on my inspiration board on SMP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Big achievement :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails