Friday, July 17, 2009

Real Wedding: Kelsey and Brandon

This real wedding is from a friend of mine, this time it's my college friend Kelsey from the University of Oregon. It's a perfect wedding for summer (even though the wedding took place in early December) since Kelsey and Brandon got married in Hawaii on the beach of Ohau's North Shore. The amazing photos were taken by Alecia Hoyt of Alecia Hoyt Wedding Photography.



















The best part is that Kelsey was pregnant with twin girls at the time of the wedding! Can you believe it? Congrats to the happy couple and parents!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great to see my work featured on your awesome blog! It looks like you have so much useful and fun information here for brides. I would love to mention your blog on my blog, email me @ info@aleciahoyt.com if you like the idea.

    Aloha,
    Alecia Hoyt

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails