Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm off to Las Vegas!

I never mentioned it before, but for the last few months I have been planning a non-profit auction that took place this past Sunday. I worked about 32 hours in two days, so I apologize I have fallen behind on my blogging! I promise next week I will be back with a whole new batch of wedding awesomeness. I am leaving for Las Vegas for a long weekend of relaxing and goofing off with my MOH and some girlfriends. We're staying at the fabulous Wynn Las Vegas where I will be taking a tour of their incredible wedding salons and sharing my pics and findings when I get back... Oh and shhhh don't tell my husband, but I am going to be seeing about doing a fun vow renewal there next year for our two year anniversary!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails