Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Real Wedding: Pam and Anthony

Today's wedding took place on the super hot Fourth of July at the Westlake Village Inn in Westlake Village, California. The pictures were taken by Stephanie Williams for Next Exit Photography, who is quickly becoming my favorite wedding photographer. The wedding was coordinated by Lynda Mort. I loved todays wedding not only because it was beautiful, but because the bride is smiling huge in every photo and it reminded me of my own wedding day - I couldn't stop smiling and couldn't take any of those "I'm too cool to smile" serious pictures. And that's how a bride should be - ecstatic to be getting married!






















All photos by Stephanie Williams for Next Exit Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails