Monday, August 31, 2009

Invitations: Martha Stewart for Crane

I spent Sunday morning browsing Martha Stewart's new line of wedding invitations for Crane and Co., and I have to say that if I had a bigger stationery budget and this beauty of a paper collection was around when I was planning my wedding, I just might had to have gone with Martha. This collection proves that color can be formal and that a little design never hurt anyone!

Here's some of the highlights of the goodies in the line -

Calligraphy Bird:

Save The Date, From $207 for 25
Invitation Suite, From $228 for 25
Menu Card, From $197 for 25

Scalloped Framed Sea Mist (and the ones I'm loving):

Save the Date, From $205 for 25
Invitation Suite, From $217 for 25

Cartouche (shown in Aqua but comes in White and Espresso):

Save the Date, From $179 for 25
Invitation Suite, From $191 for 25

Birds Nesting:

Invitation Suite, From $150 for 25

1 comment:

  1. The only thing about these invitations is that on the back of the envelope is the embossed name, "Martha Stewart." Aargh. Did she have to do that?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails