Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Real Wedding: Kim and Mel

Once I came across this wedding I knew I had to share it. Beautiful bride, amazing Monique Lhuillier gown, happy couple, and balloons! Kim and Mel were married in May at La Crescenta Presbyterian Chruch in Cresenta, California, with the reception at Calamigos Equestrian Center in Burbank. The incredible photos were taken by Chenin Boutwell of Boutwell Studio. From Chenin: "Back in May I shot what I've affectionately referred to as the "mystery wedding" of Kim and Mel. I called it this because, until the Big Day, I hadn't met or spoken with the bride and groom, nor had I even heard of their wedding location. Weddings like this always make me a little nervous but I knew everything would be splendid once I met the adorable Kim and her absolutely wonderful Monique Lhuillier gown!"




I love the fact that Kim wore a dress that you would see in a fashion spread in a wedding magazine! She looks amazing!!












All photos by Boutwell Studio.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails