Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Simple Pleasures: Jo Malone

A little treat came yesterday from UPS... Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey Cologne. Opening the package was as much a treat as wearing the scent is - it was like opening a gift, which is exactly what Jo Malone is to me: a gift that I give myself. I used to be - and still am in my heart - a perfume lover. Sadly, I've become allergic to most perfumes, but luckily for me, Jo Malone is one of the few I can still wear. This has to do with the high quality of her colognes and the non-synthetic bases used in the blends.  Spritzing this sent on this morning was an ahhhhh moment in the best possible sense, like spring in a bottle.

Photos from Jo Malone

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you give yourself gifts. I need to start doing that. Do shipments of VS underwear count? ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nectarine and honey? That sounds Divine! So wonderful that you treat yourself to well deserved gifts!

    xo, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I used to love going into the Jo Malone store in London... an experience in itself!! Luckily we have one here now... this has reminded me to pay a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, i will forever be obsessed with jo malones packaging..!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we had a store here! The packaging is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails