Monday, March 28, 2011

Guest Post: Postcards & Pretties


Hi Marry You Me readers...Chris from Postcards & Pretties here and I’m so excited to guest posting here while Annie and her husband Brandon pack up and move across the pond to London. When I first received Annie’s email my first thought was it has to be a English inspired board and nothing is more English than tea and biscuits {oh and Prince William too}. I used muted greens paired with light brown and peachy pink perfect for a lovely spring wedding.

{colors} mint green, biscuit, brown and peachy pink
{photos} dress {j. crew} bouquet {martha stewart weddings} teacup cake topper {ruffled} tea cup {dress design decor} table setting {lisa lefkowitz} true love biscuits {fry dog design} sun hat {kate powers} ice cream {tartelette} card catalog {simply bloom}

13 comments:

  1. such beautiful inspiration! i hope annie is settling in okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bridesmaid dress! It is such a beautiful color and so unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My reaction to this board is exactly the same as the lady in the hat's. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh, beautiful! love the sun hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes ~ tea and biscuits is perfect for Annie!!! Love this board and the light, airy, Spring feel I get from it. It is one of those boards that will still be fabulous years from now...as all of your boards are ;-)))

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummmmm i beyond love this. makes me want to throw a tea party now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course I adore this board... Chris did it.. and she is the queen of them!! Just a beautiful feel to it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails