Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Guest Post: The Loveliest Day


Hi there!! I'm Melissa from The Loveliest Day and I'm so excited to be guest posting while Annie is getting settled across the pond in London! I whipped up this inspiration board for you based on one of my favorite trends for 2011, metallics - more specifically, rose gold! Paired with blush and cream tones it just oozes subdued elegance. Like its metallic brothers and sisters, I consider rose gold to be a neutral, just with a bit more sparkle and pizzazz. And really, everything is better with a little sparkle:)



Thanks so much for the lovely post Melissa!!  And thanks to all the amazing guest bloggers who have filled in for me this past week! I'll be re-appearing tomorrow with my first post from London :) - Annie

9 comments:

  1. One of my favorite color scheme!!! Beautiful, love how the board turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...it reminds me of our photoshoot this weekend - can't wait to share it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Melissa so I am biased BUT the colors of this board are gorgeous. I had to take a second look at those tassel stirrers...BANANAS. They are super cool. Great board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color palette is beyond gorgeous!!

    xx
    dCc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous palette board. Rose gold! Have to keep this in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous board Melissa.. .love the colours. The bottom left image is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails