Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Guest Post: La Petite Coquin

Hi readers! I'm in London getting settled and will be back blogging for you tomorrow, but in the meantime the lovely Lena of La Petitie Coquin - one of my favorite daily blog reads - is here today guest posting for me. xo - Annie

From Lena: "First, let me say how delighted I am to be posting on Marry You Me - Annie's blog is one of my absolute favorites, and I hope her London move is going swimmingly!

When Annie asked me if I would post, we got to chatting about our love of classic cocktails; if you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll know I post a libation every Friday. While I hope that one day soon we'll meet up for a drink at one of San Francisco's best watering holes, in the meantime I'm inspired by coupe glasses, Victory rolls and a classic getaway car."

Classic Cocktails

17 comments:

  1. Classic perfection!! The kiss, the car, the cocktails ~ all fabulous Lena! Ooh and I like the trumpet player too ;-))

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling this is just the bees knees...the car, the tufted chair....it is all classic and you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning... with all the elegance only Lena has!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfection. I always love learning new cocktail recipes via your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear all about the trip over, Annie! And you guys-you're too sweet!

    xo, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, gorgeous photos! Love these classic looks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful inspiration board Lena!

    ~ Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lena is the sweetest. :) and what a gorgeous inspiration board!

    ReplyDelete
  9. a mad men inspired wedding.... pure class.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so sophisticated & classic ..just like you, lena

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is beautiful...i'm with chris, just like you lady, can you be liz taylor's replacement? wait...too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your cocktail posts!! This has such an old world sophisticated feel to it. Very mad men for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails