Friday, March 25, 2011

Guest Post: Lovely Little Details

Hi everyone! I arrived in London at 2 am Oregon time, 9 am London time, so my friend Jacin of Lovely Little Details is here guest blogging for me today! xo Annie

A lovely little map I whipped up for my dear pal
I am so excited to be guest posting for my oh-so-lovely friend, Annie, today. Annie and I met a while back through this crazy/wonderful blogging world and I feel so honored to now call her a close friend!  As we all know, Annie is the queen of inspiration boards, so I wanted to make her a little one of her own as she and her hubby embark on this amazing journey to live in London.


If I was moving to London, I'd try to take advantage of all of the above: fresh english lavender, tea time, fresh roses from the garden, red wellies for the rainy days en route to the pub for a hot plate of fish and chips, confetti {just because} and lots and lots of fun.

Wishing you all the luck in the world, I know you two will do amazing out there!  Just make sure you move back :)
xo

13 comments:

  1. Annie, best of luck & safe travels across the pond! xo

    Jacin, loving this board :) those red hunter boots are calling my name...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie- how brave and exciting! I am quite jealous.

    Great job Jacin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! i can't believe she's moving, that is beautiful and awesome and brave and i wanna join.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to have an amazing time! I wish I could join you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the red Hunters are a stand out for me too - something about that shade of red just screams London.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are you serious ~ just whipped up? Now that is fabulous!!! And this board is just so perfect ;-))) Love the red Hunters...just what is needed in London! And here you were worried...please! Never be worried my friend!

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable board-just right for Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the perfect first inspiration board for Annie!! This is awesome Jacin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are almost here!!!!!! YYYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYY
    jacin, the board is adorable and oh so british!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the mood of your blog:)very nice!!

    Check out mine and follow me??i'd be so happy if you do it..i wait u on mine..kiss
    patchworkporter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great idea Jacin. I will visit London someday with my friends. :D

    By the way I like your blog. 'Til next time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails