Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Guest Post: Love and Lavender

Hi everyone! I'm in the middle of moving to London this week, so I have Aileen and Ellen of Love and Lavender guest posting for me today! Love and Lavender is a favorite daily read of mine for wedding inspiration - I highly recommend checking them out. 2 days until I leave for London, but I'll be back briefly on Thursday for a surprise post, and then next week I'll return. xo - Annie

Hello Marry You Me readers - We are Aileen and Ellen of Love and Lavender and we are so excited to be here today! We thought we would put together a sewing theme inspiration for you all. We have seen a new trend with sewing in weddings and thought this would be the perfect time to share some ideas! Here are a few ways we thought were really amazing:

Button seating chart via Green Wedding Shoes, bouquet wrap via Style Me Pretty, menu via Green Wedding Shoes

Pin cushion place card via Max Wagner, Ring bearer pillow via Martha Stewart

Embroidery Hoop table number via Stephanie Cristalli, hanging via Love & Lavender

Spool vases via Ever So Lovely, invite via Oh Crafts, name card via Green Wedding Shoes and Emmaline Bride

Measuring tape boutonniere and centerpiece via Love & Lavender

Quilt backdrop via Love & Lavender, photobooth backdrop via Kari Pearson, guestbook via Green Wedding Shoes


Thanks Annie for including us on your blog! We hope you have a blast in England!!
Much love,

9 comments:

  1. love all of these!!! perfectly refreshing for a tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors so pretty!!!

    love m.
    acupofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm..do I have to pick a favorite element? What a fun post filled with goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is so sweet-I love it! And I agree with Aleah and Nick-there's no way to pick a favorite in the bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of this! Especially the thread spools! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the measuring tape boutonniere. I have not seen that ever... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore all of these details!!! Sewing, buttons, measuring tape all make fabulous details! There are so many ways that they can be incorporated into a wedding...and what a fabulous roundup of pictures to show just that!

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails