Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday Shoesday

My apologies for the delayed Tuesday Shoesday post! I decided since it was late I'd better make it a good one. I know I'm on the hunt for New Year's Eve shoes (and an outfit to go with the shoes), and these babies scream 'pretty + girly' but with that gold heel they also say 'I like to party'.

The lovely shoe is the 'Kam Me' by Luichiny, and in addition to the blush color they also come in  beige/ivory, black, fuschia and red. And at $89 (with free shipping) these shoes are a gorgeous steal. 

Photo by Lisa Rigby via Style Me Pretty 

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I came across these last night and wondered if anyone had Shoesday-ed them! They are so beautiful...and I can't believe that affordable! I might have to get a pair, just because. (Well, 'just because' I have gift cards, that is)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! And I'm not even a pink lover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect shade of pink...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful beautiful blog.
    now following!!!!

    love m.
    acupofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails