Friday, December 17, 2010

Glitzy + Rustic Winter Inspiration Shoot

Today feels like Christmas has come early and I have a present that I can't wait for you all to unwrap! This gorgeous winter inspiration shoot from Easy Dreamer Photography incorporates the glitzy, sparkly aspect of winter while also bringing in a natural and rustic element to keep it simple and chic. The color palette of copper, tarnished silver, old gold, winter greens and cream is heavenly, as is the bride's adorable vintage dress, sparkly shoes and woodsy bouquet. The adorable gift wrapped packages were inspired by this DIY on Style Me Pretty.



















i


Thank you so much to Megan of Easy Dreamer Photography for sharing this amazing shoot! 
Megan is based in Spokane, WA but will travel :)

Vendors:
Photography + Event Styling: Easy Dreamer Photography
Florals + Event Styling: Posey and Bloom
DIY project: Style Me Pretty

19 comments:

  1. i just adore every bit of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh ANnie this is AMAZING!!! So perfect....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I understand why you were so excited to share!!! this is soooo gorgeous!! i love the palette in this shoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much to love here! The delicately wrapped gifts, the cocoa, her outfit! Love this, Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Annie, I'm in love! I can't tell you how many times I breathed, "Oh my goodness", "How gorgeous" and "Holy hell!" So stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love this inspiration! :)
    Those glitter shoes are super super amazing and so is that white jacket with the bow!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. is it weird that this post makes us weak in the knees? ;)
    gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely!!!! That dress/jacket is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Annie this is gorgeous. Love the basket of "gifts", and her dress is perfect. Everything about this shoot is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How gorgeous is this !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh I LOVE this! PLUS I grew up in Spokane, so it's awesome to see inspiration coming from there! The pinecone with the doily namecard tucked in it is genius and the sparkly shoes...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for showing this!!! We had a ton fun on this shoot, it was sooo freezing out there. I had such a great time working with all these lovely ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is not a single part of this shoot that doesn't take my breath away! :) beauuutiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So dreamy!! Love the shot were she is holding the coco/drink with her mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  15. please could you tell me where i could buy the dress coat it is gorgeous just what i want

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails