Tuesday, December 21, 2010

27th Birthday Party

Today is my 27th birthday, and I'm not having a party-party but if I was this is what I would want it to look like! Confetti, champagne, lovely flowers, a ruffled cake and a fun dress with some killer heels. The husband is taking me out for a fancy dinner then we'll do cake (made by my awesome friend Nickol of Enlightened Patisserie) and cocktails with family and friends. We're having my fave cocktail - Juice of a Few Flowers with a two layer cake with lemon and pistachio cake (Oregon Duck colors) because I love my Ducks! :)


Sources: Clockwise from top left - table setting from Lonny Magazine, Peony dress from Q is for Quail, ruffle tower cake from Martha Stewart, shoe picture via Audrey Hepburn Complex, champagne from Martha Stewart Weddings, flowers from Coco + Kelly, champagne glasses picture by Charbeck Photography on Coco + Kelly, and pop up decor from Martha Stewart Weddings.

8 comments:

  1. HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY WISHES TO YOU, ANNIE! Love this board and Veuve at your birthay is a must! {A}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Annie! Love your board! Have a great 27th year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday!! i wish you would have a great party, maybe next year, eh?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like the perfect party! I hope you guys are having a wonderful day together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your birthday board! so much fun!! happy birthday annie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday. I love birthday invitations inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails