Thursday, December 23, 2010

Have A Very Married Christmas

Happy Holidays everyone! See you back here on Monday, December 27th. Today I'm wrapping presents and grabbing one or two last minute gifts, and tomorrow I'm hosting a Christmas Eve dinner at our house. On the menu: Cracked crab, Classic Roast Beef, Horseradish Cream, Roasted Potatoes, Blue Cheese Yorkshire Puddings, Green Beans with Mushrooms, Shallots and Hazelnuts and a Yule Log Cake to finish!  I'm so excited for my family and friends to open the gifts I got for them, its my favorite part of Christmas. I hope everyone has a very merry weekend filled with lots of sparkle and cheer :)


8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! :)
    I hope you have a wonderfully fantastic one.


    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Annie your menu sounds divine! I have to agree with you - I love giving presents so much! I am sure everyong is going to love their gifts and the amazing meal you have made for them. Merry Christmas my dear!!!

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a Happy Christmas my dear friend! I know your dinner will be an amazing event ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy Christmas Annie!

    With love, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Annie! Love the all the festive posts! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails