Monday, December 27, 2010

Real Wedding: A Snowy Wedding in DC

Since most of the country is buried in snow right now, what could be more appropriate to share than a snowy, wintry real wedding? An unexpected blizzard dumped snow on the day of the wedding, forcing a last minute ceremony venue change from DC's National Cathedral to The Cosmos Club, but the couple, their wedding party and their guests made a fun snow day out of it with boots, coats and umbrellas. And I have to say, the snowy scene made for some great pictures.











9 comments:

  1. Oh Annie this is just gorgeous! I love how vibrant the blue is against the backdrop of the white snow. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are beautiful! love the umbrella/snow pix :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I wish we had snow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gotta love that navy blue and snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so smitten with this wedding-it is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I love that first image! What a beautiful bride and wonderful photographer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails