Wednesday, December 15, 2010

More Sparkly Holiday Inspiration

Because I can't get enough of this bright sparkly + shiny look for the Holidays (and I suspect you can't either), I'm sharing some more steal worthy inspiration for Holiday decor that will take you straight through New Year's!  I love any decor that is multi-purpose, and the holidays are always a busy time since I have my birthday thrown in the mix as well, so I think these ideas are extra perfect.

DIY sequin trees make for a sparkly table setting.

DIY sequin styrofoam balls threaded with metallic ribbon make adorable napkin rings.

A retro tinsel tree decorated with vintage ornaments is perfect for a table top or windowsill.

This is one of the cutest + easiest DIYs for a festive scene - mismatched wine, champagne and other glasses filled with different colors of sequins and a tall candle. I spotted a similar scene in Ann Taylor's store windows! via Martha Stewart Living

Hang glittered ornaments from a chandelier with bright satin ribbons.

Sticking a fun stir stick into tall cocktail glasses adds some sparkle and flair to drinks at a holiday party.

DIY glittered ombre bells are so retro, sparkly and fun.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the idea of layering sequins in glass vessels. So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!! i'm completely smitten w/ the stir sticks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't ever want this to stop! I'm in Christmas heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't tell anyone but I really want that pink tree...I'd put it in my office...and maybe never take it down. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails