Friday, April 3, 2009

Daily Favorite: Watters Cotton Lace dress for Spring 2009

I just found this oh-so-amazing dress by Watters from their just released Spring 2009 collection. For those of you who may not have heard of Watters, they are an amazing line of gowns that are budget-friendly without sacrificing on style or quality.

Watters actually is two lines: Watters Brides and Wtoo Brides (as well as maids and moms). I was a Watters bride for my wedding, and their dresses (almost all under $2000) easily compared with the gowns in the $4000+ range in terms of quality, feel, material, and detail. I can't say enough good things about them!

The dress is Watters Brides style 4049B, the "San Miguel". It's a cotton crocheted lace strapless gown with subtle trumpet A-line skirt and lace flower embellishment, also with a sweep train.
And look at that stunning neckline! So flattering...
Images from Watters

3 comments:

  1. Definitely a fantastic dress! I was a Watters bride as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's right Evelyn was a Watters dress! Mine was from the same season as Evelyn. I didn't name her tho...I think I should!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to offend "anonymous" at Adrienne's NY with my post from April - the pics were from your site, but wording was my own (I checked) and the description of the dress came from Watters. But I took down any of your images, so I hope that pleases you. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails