Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy 28th Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Today is my parent's 28th wedding anniversary!! They were married Saturday, April 25th, at John Gardiner's Tennis Ranch on Camelback in Scottsdale, Arizona - my mom's father's resort. Here's some of their wedding pics!

My mom's wedding dress was by Priscilla of Boston, and her bouquet was a cascade bouquet of hand wired white orchids, stephanotis, willow branches, and greenery.
The bridesmaids wore custom made pink skirts with custom Lily of Carmel satin ribbon woven belts and white eyelet off-the shoulder tops.

I can't believe how tall this cake was! They had to cut into it early because the buttercream was softening in the Arizona heat.
I love the confetti getaway!

My parents were the first couple to get married at the Tennis Ranch, which is now the Sanctuary resort and weddings are held there all the time. People like Britney Spears stay there and Jay-Z and Beyonce took their honeymoon there. So funny, because to me it will always be my grandpa's resort where my parents got married!
Photo from the Sanctuary
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad, Here's to many more - Love you!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Annie - how very special! love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely and sweet of you Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post, and so fun to journey back and see what their wedding was like. What an amazing cake, and I loved that you added the little detail in your post about how they had to cut it early.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails