Friday, April 24, 2009

Daily Favorite: Ruffles and Roses

Yesterday when I opened up my new issue of Modern Bride, I gasped with delight when I saw this amazing silk dupioni rosette dress by J.Crew. It has rosettes covering the whole dress, and it comes in pink and navy. I'm swooning!

It's a little on the pricey side, but wouldn't it be great for a fancy rehearsal dinner (or even a very special bridesmaids dress)??

I also spotted this pink Luisa Beccaria strapless ruffled dress that Sara Bareilles wore to the Grammys this year. So fabulous with those red shoes!
Photo from MTV

And it reminds me of one of my favorite dresses Carrie Bradshaw ever wore...her pink ruffled dress from her last night in New York before moving to Paris!Photo from HBO

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the ruffles on these dresses! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails