Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Very Emma Wedding

So I know this is a repost, but this is one of my favorite boards I have done and wanted to share it again since I love it so much!

I have been a huge Jane Austen fan since I was in the sixth grade. I especially loved the Gwyneth Paltrow version of the movie Emma. I think it would translate to the most amazing wedding, so I threw together this inspiration board. I love the look of the lush green English countryside, the Regency dresses, the patterned china, the silhouette program and cookies, the small strawberry cake (traditional English fruitcake, of course!), and my personal favorite and the inspiration behind the board - the apple lined "aisle". Let me know what you think!
Regency style dress by Pronovias, china and florals by Amorology via Snippet&Ink, strawberry cake by Wendy Kromer, evening garden scene from Domino, Emma scene via Imdb, Painter's Palette rose bouquet from Martha Stewart, recycled paper Jane Austen silhouette on Etsy by papermenagerie, Regency era wedding party on Austenprose, silhouette cookies and tea on Martha Stewart, dress and apple aisle on Imdb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails