Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Real Wedding: Dani and Mark

I am loving that yellow is popping up everywhere in weddings lately! The use of yellow in this wedding shot by Stephanie Williams is so minimal and chic. I just love how every photographer I've featured on Marry You Me has such a different style and approach! From Stephanie: "Dani & Mark are one amazing, hip, and creative couple. I love their sense of style! Their wedding at the Skirball Cultural Center was off the charts! Everything was perfect and very unique & chic."


"Dani’s gorgeous dress was a Monique Lhuillier, which Dani modified to make it her own" by adding a sheer, mock neck, long sleeve bolero.




How perfect is that birdcage veil on Dani?










Michelle of Mint Julep Social events in LA(Speidi's wedding planner) "did an amazing job coordinating their wedding!"



"TC and Traffic Jamm at DeBois Productions kept the party rockin’ (I love live bands)."

1 comment:

  1. I love the lemon centerpieces - a friend did the same thing recently with oranges and it was so elegant, not to mention inexpensive!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails