Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bridal Session by Blink Photography

I have been dying to give these talented gals from my hometown a shoutout - Blink Photography. I first found out about them after seeing some amazing canvas prints of their photos hanging at a local boutique here in Bend, Oregon, then I had the pleasure of meeting them at a wedding show this winter. They are really taking photography here in Central Oregon to a whole new level. I love this bridal session that they did in January. It was 16 - yes 16! - degrees outside, and the beautiful bride Jess was still up for it!! I think the results are pretty amazing - especially given the bitter coldness! **You can click on the pics to enlarge them and see her great dress + shoes!


I love her blue satin heels!



How cute are her pearls with her dress?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails