Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Makeup Box: Benefit's She Laq


I worked as a makeup artist for the last few years, so when it came to doing my own makeup for my wedding, I gathered up my favorite products from all different brands. For Marry You Me's new feature "Makeup Box", I'm going to share some of my favorite wedding day makeup products, tips and secrets! First up is She Laq by Benefit Cosmetics. She Laq is an amazing clear liquid waterproof sealer that you can put over any makeup to make it stay put all day long. It comes with 4 little brushes so you can seal brows, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow and lipstick. It made my non-waterproof mascara (which I actually prefer to waterproof) completely tear proof, kept my lipstick color sealed on, and my eyeshadow even stayed put (so well it was still on the next day haha)!

Tips and tricks: Dip brushes and then tap off the excess. Apply after all your makeup is done. For eyeshadow, put your finger on the bottle, tip it, and then very lightly tap it over completed eyeshadow. For lipstick, apply liner and lipstick, then use the lip brush to seal the color, let dry then apply lip gloss. For all methods: Allow to dry completely for about 1-2 minutes before touching it. Wash brushes after each use and store in pouch.

1 comment:

  1. This is the most classically "Rolex" of the rolex replica sale Sky-Dweller watches, in my opinion - well, next to the Rolex Sky-Dweller reference 326938, which is the 18k yellow gold version with rolex replica sale matching bracelet and "champagne dial." At the recent 2015 Farmers rolex replica sale Open PGA championship, Hublot announced 2013 US Open Champion Justin Rose as its newest ambassador. While rolex replica sale is not new to the rolex replica sale concept of famous sports figures as ambassadors – as this is replica watches uk the brand who counts PelĂ©, Diego Maradona, Kobe Bryant, Dwayne Wade, Usain Bolt, and many more in its legion of ambassadors – this meant the first time Hublot had entered the lucrative sport of golf and got a champion to breitling replica sale join its ambassadors' ranks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails