Saturday, May 16, 2009

Engagement Party Dress

I am out of town this weekend for my friend Elizabeth's engagement party! She was one of my bridesmaids, and now I am going to be one of hers. She's super stylish, so I can't wait to see what she comes up with for her wedding. And I knew her engagement party would be a fun excuse to dress up for - just like her wine and cheese parties back in college when everyone else was at a kegger :). I bought some adorable kelly green shoes a while back and I wanted to pair them with a strapless navy dress and thought "how hard can that be to find??" Apparently pretty hard. Until I checked Target.com. Target has a great party dress selection - the only downside is that it is only available online. So thank god for overnight shipping!

The dress I found met all my requirements - navy, not just plain cotton, and strapless! Plus, it has this adorable cream flower belt. I was a little concerned about the length being too short like in the picture, but in real lift it hits right above the knee.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails