Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Now that Memorial Day weekend is here, it is really starting to feel like the arrival of summer. To celebrate, the hubby and I are driving to the Rouge Valley of Southern Oregon to do a little camping and a little wine tasting. We just discovered the great Spanish and Italian style wines the region has to offer, and we got a tent for our wedding and Brandon has been dying to use it. I'm not a big camper (I don't like feeling dirty) - so when I came across this post by stationery mavens Wiley Valentine, I thought "This is my kind of 'roughing it'". Clayoquot Wildnerness Resort (shown here) is where Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds were married last August in British Columbia. Such a unique destination wedding idea!
(Click on picture to make it bigger - sorry it's tiny!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails