Friday, August 13, 2010

It's Friday I'm in Love

Did anyone else feel like this week flew by?? I was sooo proud of and happy with all my posts this week - from the preppy Washington state wedding, to the delish s'more round up, to the amazingly scenic and rustic Wallowa Lake wedding (which I helped with), and yesterday's awesomely whimsical yellow + pink party inspiration from Bows and Arrows. I'm so glad you all seemed to love them too!! Now on to some of the amazingness from around the web that left me smiling, happy, and in love with them this week...

A winery wedding with gorgeous flowers by Jenny McNiece & photography by Jen Rodriguez on Style Me Pretty

Ruffled cakes from Magpie's Cake via Brancoprata. I swoon, I pine, I perish for these lovely confections. They are {almost} too beautiful to eat!

A sweet pink drink buffet on Southern Weddings Magazine

Lovely bridal shower tea party inspiration on The Sweetest Occasion

'500 Days of Summer' inspired wedding ideas on The Wedding Chicks. How awesome is that 'Summer' replica blue dress by Shauna's World and that too cute personalized tote from the Wedding Chicks for only $23?

A yellow sunshine themed party on Hostess With the Mostess

A wedding with a fab vintage dress and fantastic tents on The Sassy Bride

A deliciously punchy 'Juicy' colorboard from 100 Layer Cake

Love this citrus-colored Atlanta wedding on Forget Me Knot Weddings. How amazing are those hanging glass jars and balls above their altar?

Stunningly stylish black, white and green decor by Brancoprata on Forget Me Knot Weddings

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that tent from Sassy Bride and the sunshine party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such an honor to be amongst these talented folks ;) thank you!!!! feeling so proud right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog was particularly divine this week, and boy did it fly by! I don't know about you, but I can't wait for a cocktail this evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thrilled to be on your list!! Thx lady! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails