Friday, August 20, 2010

Inspiration Board: Fancy Country Love

I love a country wedding as much as the next girl, but adding touches of elegance can make it even better and fancier. I love these colors together - red, white, green, and a burlap touch with splashes of yellow. BTW - this is my first inspiration board in forever! Some of you may have noticed I used to do several inspiration boards a month, but those have been very light this summer. I'm feeling inspired again and ready to do more boards. Let me know if there's a theme or color scheme you'd like to see! Have a happy weekend everyone :)

Country Love

Sources: Clockwise from top left - bouquet from Martha Stewart Weddings, shoe and buffet photos by Aaron Delesie via Style Me Pretty, lemonade dispenser photo from Elizabeth Anne Designs, Queen Anne's lace place settings from Project Wedding, table from Martha Stewart Weddings, invitation by Oscar + Emma on Minted, lace bench decor via The Knot.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Every detail is thoughtful and so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for country too : ) I love the water jug with lemons image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This board is so lovely-the touches of red are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love homemade lemonade and the dispenser with the sliced lemons would be a great touch to any event. I also love the tablescapes and those dark red flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspirations board. I love the idea of a beautiful simple table in a gorgeous field.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would love to see you do a board in greens and yellows! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails