Friday, August 6, 2010

Guest Post on Love & Lavender


Happy National Root Beer Float Day! Bet you didn't know there was such a thing, did you? Well there is and to celebrate the goodness that is the root beer float I did a guest post on Love & Lavender today where I whipped up some root beer float cupcakes complete with ice cream. Yes - a cupcake with ice cream has to be just about the best thing ever invented. I also shared some extra root beer inspired wedding goodness you just have to see.

3 comments:

  1. Saw it and it is awesome!! Love rootbeer floats...they remind me of summers spent at my grandma's...she would always make them for us as a special treat! Great idea.

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way that you out them in the cups so cute Annie nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rootbeer float cupcakes?! I'm over the moon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails