Friday, August 27, 2010

Inspiration Board: Up and Away

Summer is winding down but I'm not ready to see it go! So I'm keeping summer alive today with some sunny destination wedding (in Palm Springs maybe?) inspiration with bright, punchy colors. I love when sherbet-y pastels are amped up just a few notches on the brightness scale. This wedding is a fun mix of classic style and 60's mod. So of course, there should be an emphasis on cocktails (and cupcakes).

Up and Away

Credits: Click, then rollover photos for sources.

10 comments:

  1. Love it! So sunny and fun. I wanna live in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These citrusy colors are making me pucker up! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Friday treat-these sherbet colors are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Alison; I want to live in this! :) {Aleah}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for keeping the vibe going girl, viva summer and these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so colorful & summery...another great board!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! Love it and I don't want summer to end! Great board lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So warmful in the wedding day. I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's my love. I hope the day when I find my love.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails