Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Inspiration Board: Sundance Wildflowers

During my trip to New York in April, I collaborated with invitation designer Cambria Evans of J.Bartyn Design to come up with inspiration boards based around the wedding invitations she has for sale on Minted.com. I'd been dying to share them but couldn't until Minted posted them on their blog first, so I'm super excited that they have and I can finally share them with you!

The theme of this board is 'Sundance Wildflowers' based on this little beauty of an invitation (which also comes in Peony pink and Light Aqua). Cambria got her inspiration for the hand-watercolored invitation from taking late summer drives to Sundance, Utah. We wanted a rustic yet sophisticated feel for the board, with tones of buttery golden yellow and soft greys.
More of the inspiration boards I worked on for Minted coming up this week!

Sources: From top left - cake photo by Stephanie Williams Photography, shoes from J.Crew, bridesmaid photo via The Loveliest Day, 'Sundance Wildflowers' invitation by J.Bartyn on Minted, limonata bottles photo by Myrtle and Marjoram, flowers by La Partie Events and photo by Stephanie Williams Photography, bride and groom photo by Amelia Lyon Photography


5 comments:

  1. one of my favorite color combos - yellow & grey ...gorgeous annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow and grey is such a great combination! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my sister is getting married and she wants sunshine yellow as one of her colors so this post is very helpful. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This combination is perfection! Sundance Wildflowers FTW.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails