Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Inspiration Baord: Parisian Grammar School

Joyeux 14 juillet! (They don't actually call it 'Bastille Day' in La Belle France... that's a US thing). In honor of the day, I thought it was fitting to share another one of the inspiration boards I collaborated with Cambria Evans of J.Bartyn Design for Minted, this one is based around her fabulous 'Parisian Grammar School' invitation that was inspired by "grammar school badges, grid notebooks and cafés of Paris." And fittingly, it's in an all blue, white and red scheme.
Tres chic, non? Do you lovelies have any French inspired plans for the day? I made fresh macarons aux framboises last night and am going to make a souper ala Julia Child or from my new fave cooking show, French Food at Home. This will inspire me for this coming Saturday when I am taking an all day cooking class at Le Cordon Bleu in Portland called "Celebration of French Cuisine" - so excited.


Sources: From top left - bridesmaids photo via Flickr, bride photo by Justin & Mary, tablesetting from Real Simple, 'Parisian Grammar School' invitation by J.Bartyn Design on Minted, blue macaron photo by Red Ribbon Studio via Style Me Pretty, french milk bottles from Dibor, Eiffel Tower photo via We Heart It, heart macarons from Two Hearts Bakery, french notebooks via Sweet Fuzz, mirror menu from Country Living.

5 comments:

  1. Love. I am in love with all things Parisian {we can never visit enough}!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful and inspirational post. Thanks and have fun at your cooking class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tres chic!
    If you need some French weddings to show visit my blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!
    Inspirations!
    eventphotocards

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails