Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hannah & Craig's DIY Park Wedding

When photographer Matt Allen of M David Media sent me pictures from Hannah and Craig's DIY budget park wedding that took place in Jefferson, Pennsylvania, I could not get over the adorable DIY details - like this incredibly awesome cupcake table. Yarn strung and tied at the bottom to look like balloons - I've never seen this before and I think it's genius.


Hannah and Craig are both river raft guides, and took all their guests river rafting the day before the wedding. The personalized wedding paddle is the perfect keepsake - I love any wedding item that can grace your newlywed home as decor.





Groomsmen in khakis and plaid shirts! Such a cool look





Some of the DIY details - Birch vases, wildflowers and pretty patterned paper cones filled with pretzels.

Had to show it again... because it's that awesome.

Congrats to Hannah and Craig (who are spending the summer in Kenya volunteering in a hospital!) and thanks so much to Matt of M David Media for sending these my way!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable cupcake table! Table as palette ... what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bouquet!! Those are my colors and I'm looking to make a blue/yellow bouquet. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your wedding pics! i like the wedding party clothing choices..really cute & different :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to see these here! As one of the bridesmaids, I can attest to the fact that these guys are some of the most fantastic people on the planet, the wedding weekend was a blast (and beautiful, obviously), and Matt captured it wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love the eclectic feeling of the decor. It's charming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously the best cupcake display I have seen in a quite some time! Just love it and the homemade feel!

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails