Friday, July 16, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award - 10 Random Things About Me

My dear friend Sofia of Brancoprata was sweet enough to give me a beautiful blogger award. The terms of recieving this award are that 1.) I list 10 random things about me and 2.) I pass the award on to 5 other bloggers. Done and done! Here's my list (with some accompanying photos as visual aids :)

10 {Random} Things About Me

1. I’ve always wanted to be a writer. When I was 12, I started making my own magazine for my friends called "Twelve".

2. When I got engaged, I didn’t already have the whole wedding planned out in my head from when I was six.

3. I love ghost shows, stories, and haunted places.

4. I’m dying to travel all over Europe and would love to live abroad for a few months.

5. Confession: I used to make fun of/strongly dislike Twilight. Then I read the books and I was a goner. I’ve even seen a bunch of the movie locations here in Oregon and Washington.

(yep, that's Bella's house. from my crummy blackberry camera)

6. We had a charming, handsome guinea pig boy named Murphy who passed away last year. My husband’s grandmother painted a portrait of him that hangs in our living room.

7. I played on the tennis team for two years in college.

8. I love the beach and miss living near one sooo much!

9. Our wedding cake was covered in marzipan(!) and was the best wedding cake I’ve ever tasted. For reals. Not even being biased.

10. My favorite book of all time is Mandy by Julie Andrews Edwards and ever since I first read it I’ve longed to have my own little stone cottage in the woods.


And I am passing on the Beautiful Blogger Award to:
Kristin @ Bonafide Bride
Mallory @ Moxie Missives
Aleah @ Valley & Co.

Happy weekend everyone! I'm off to Portland where I'm taking a French cuisine cooking class @ Le Cordon Bleu and a hand tied bouquet class @ Ink & Peat! Can't wait to show you the results. xoxo Annie

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, my dear! So great getting to know even more about you! Excited to receive this from you! Have a fabulous time in Portland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love learning new things about you. have fun in portland...cant wait to see the results

    have a great weeekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading these! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny how i know so much about you and we never met in person!!... ;) have fun in Portland, enjoy another Ink & Peat class!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab introduction... was it hard to come up with random facts about yourself? I must confess I too didn’t already have the whole wedding planned out in my head from when I was six... which makes the journey all the more exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails