Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fab Finds from Fred Flare

I love finding wedding inspiration or items for a wedding in unusual places. And Fred Flare is a favorite fun, cheeky shop of mine. When I browsed their site this morning, there were some gems that jumped out at me screaming "wedding"! So I had to share my fave finds...



pleated Kennedy sweetheart dress, $44.99 - almost sold out :( please please bring it back FF!!




What do you think of the finds? What are your favorite places for unusual wedding finds?

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the finds. I think anthropologie is another great source, I always get inspired there. Also antique/thrift shops or flea markets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like one of each pretty please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fred Flare. Great picks, Annie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails