Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Inspiration Board: Marry You Me inspiration

So e-friends - I need your opinion! I have been contacted by an amazing graphic designer who has graciously offered to give me some much needed help with the look of Marry You Me. She wanted me to create an inspiration board for her that gave the feel and look I want to go for…and this is what I came up with. I was going for a girly, vintage, sophisticated, sweet style. I want your honest opinions and feedback on it for what the new look of my blog should be. Let me know! Thanks so much :) xoxo Annie

Marry You Me inspiration

3 comments:

  1. Annie the board looks great. I can see where a blog designer might take this and will look forward to the final result. I see the girly, sophisticated, vintage, sweet style in that for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful board! You convey yourself well here with a vintage chic look that I know is close to your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this inspiration board!! I come on your site everyday--this is my favortite wedding look (vintage, soft pink and blues, cream, pearls)! It's beautiful, keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what the she'll come up with.
    Happy holidays
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails