Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Inspiration Board: Happy Happy Holiday

My dear e-friend Bianca made the cutest holiday inspiration board over on Style Circle today, and I just had to share her work! I love the mix of nuetrals and white whites with pops of red - that's what I wanted to go for this Christmas at our house.

From Bianca: "Well I don’t know about you ladies, but I am already in the holiday spirit! As much as I wanted to try and do something without using red, it’s just such a beautiful color and really symbolizes both the beauty of the season as well as our love for family, friends and fiances! Use pops of red throughout the naturally gorgeous winter whites and neutrals and let tradition guide, not deter, you."

INSPIRATION CHALLEGE N°5

Credits: martha stewart (3), sunday suppers, anthropologie (2), vol 25 @etsy, ticings, Carla Ten Eyck, ruby press @ etsy, furious photographers

4 comments:

  1. Why thank you Annie! I'm so glad you liked my board! Love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great great board!Bianca as done it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is that red dress from? I'm in lust over it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amber! I know that dress is soo adorable - it's from Antrhopologie. Here's the link: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=930114&navAction=jump&search=true&parentid=SEARCH_RESULTS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails