Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Inspiration Board: Chic Glamour

I fell in love with the photo shoot in the last issue ever of Elegant Bride that was inspired by the style of interior design guru Dorothy Draper. I mean, other wedding magazines just don't show you something as inspired as that every day. I love the flower border on the drapery, the black and white stripe mixed with the almost wallpaper-like floral print and the full lush floral arrangements. And that Oscar de la Renta dress? Divine.

INSPIRATION CHALLENGE #9 - Chic Glamour

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning the contest on stlyemepretty.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I saw the SMP post before I saw yours -- yea you!! What a fun board, I can't wait to see the group's interpretation of it :)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails