Monday, June 22, 2009

Some of my favorite things right now...

I come across so many things in my daily quest for all things weddings, love and sweetness that I couldn't possibly feature them all on Marry You Me, or they are already featured so well I couldn't do them anymore justice. Here's a few of my favorite things that I am loving from the wedding blog world right now...

Amazing photos from Sabine Scherer of a Marie Antoinette inspired cake by Cake Coquette on Weddingbee PRO.

A delightfully charming Airstream wedding parts I, II, III, and IV over on OnceWed.


A Carnival Wedding by Amorology complete with cotton candy, games and a ferris wheel. So fun. I love this even more since I just got done planning a carnival!

Succulent favors over on Santa Barbara Wedding Chic. Soooo in love with succulents right now...I've been planning a cute coffee table + mantle arrangements for our house.


Courtney and James' vintage romance wedding featured on Vintage Glam Weddings.


Awesome day after shoot by Mark Brooke featuring a gorgeous tiered dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails