Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Bridal Tea Party

Today I have the sweetest bridal tea party shoot to share with you from Photography by McKenzie. I just adore this idea, and think it would make for a sweet "bride party" with a bunch of newlywed friends. Put on your wedding dresses (because who doesn't want an excuse to wear your dress again?), serve tea and cupcakes, and have a grand time celebrating being a part of the married gals club. 

I am so in love with this shoot put together by some of Utah's finest vendors... the decor, the styling and the amazing flowers by Cali Rose Floral + Event Design, the sweet cupcakes in teacups - what's not to love?!
So gorgeous! Thank you so much to Photography by McKenzie for sharing this lovely shoot. 

Vendors/Credits: Photos - Photography by McKenzie, Florist - Calie Rose Floral + Event Design, Dresses - Avenia Bridal, Makeup - Averie DelGrosso, Eyelash extensions - Extensions by Lindy, Hair - Jocelyn Brown, Tiffany Hutchings, and Maddie Larsen of Amara Day Spa & Salon 

18 comments:

  1. this is such an incredibly DARLING idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shoot... bright, sweet and too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh pastel... how I love when you make an appearance in seasons other than Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I just have to share... when I told a guy friend that I was working on a bridal shoot with a girlfriend who is a wedding photographer, his response was, "So basically you're playing tea party." So when I saw this post it made me laugh! But it is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorably concept, and such gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the florals -- the peach garden roses are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the florals and those vintage doors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. To die for details...and I love tea parties. Had a shower for my sister at the Ritz Carlton and it was a tea party. I love the details, Annie! XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such a sweet concept. Lovely, indeed! hope you're having a great day! thanks for sharing. xo, chrissy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tea party theme is one of my favorites! It looks fun and playful. Perfect for bridal shower parties, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this beautiful shoot. The light filled feeling lingers . . .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the combination of colors. It's posts like this one that give more inspiration to brides too. Tea parties for bridal showers are GREAT ideas.

    Also, LOVE the hair accessories used in this shoot. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails