Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm Back in the States!

I'm back in the States! We got back late last night after two final whirlwind weeks of traveling Europe. We got to visit with Sofia and André of Brancoprata in Poto, Portugal - they are our favorite couple ever! Then we went to Barcelona, Spain before spending our last hurried days in London having a busy but amazing time, including a fab last night out on the town with my friend Celine of Celine Chaplin Photography. I apologize for lack of posting, now that I am back home I can't wait to getting back to writing and doing this blog - I've missed posting and interacting with you all every week!

I wanted to leave you with a sneak peek of a London love session that Brandon and I did with Celine Chaplin Photography and Miss Honey Bare - a fab vintage hair and makeup artist.

14 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see this. I'm SO EXCITED.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you terribly we had such a great time with the two of you! oh and i really miss your blog post so yay, you're back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you're back!! miss ya lady!! ps you two look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HORRAY! I'm so glad you guys are back safe and sound! I love that photo, and I'm hoping we'll get to see more...
    xoxox, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! I love the special athmosphere the light gives to the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! You are back! Cannot wait to see the rest of this photo shoot! You look gorgeous...as usual! So glad you are back, Annie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back :) Can't wait to see more pics from this adorable shoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOHHH I can't wait to see it. You look so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to upcoming posts with more fabulous European pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. welcome back!!!!! I can't wait to see this. you're so lovely! xo, chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to see more of this! And sorry you've left but hope you are enjoying being home! xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails