Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring 2012 Runway: Carol Hannah

Last year I was lucky enough to go to New York and get to attend the a party for Carol Hannah at Michael C. Fina for the launch of her first bridal collection. This year, she had a runway show for her new Spring 2012 bridal collection, and sadly since I'm in London I couldn't attend. I love Carol Hannah's feminine, romantic yet modern style, and the dreamy, ethereal way she drapes fabric. Her dresses are truly works of art up close with gorgeous hand detailing. After I saw the pictures from the show, I knew I had to share! Here are some of my favorites...



photos: via Brides

It's hard for me to name a favorite, but I am really loving the dress on the left in the first row. 
What's your favorite??

8 comments:

  1. These dresses are so fashion forward fantastic! So dreamy.I love the first one on the left. Great combination of textures. Hope you are having a good time across the pond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You described the style perfectly..."ethereal"! And yet with a modern edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all but the frilly bottom right number is my favorite! {A}

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress on the left in the first row is my pick, too! :D All of these dresses are sooo dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last one is my favorite, on the right? OMG. LOVING IT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. top left, please. they're all so romantic and glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bottom right... so feminine and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved watching this Project Runway! Carol Hannah's design are just spectacular!!! I don't think I could pick one...but if I absolutely had too ~ the bottom right...I love how it looks like she is floating - I can picture it moving gorgeously!

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails