Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Inspiration Board: Orange Crush

On Monday over on Hank + Hunt, I was lucky enough to participate in a feature called "A Rainbow of Inspiration" where seven of us wedding bloggers each came up with an inspiration board for a different color of ROYGBIV.  I got orange, which at first I wasn't sure about, but now I am so glad I did. There are many shades of orange, but I wanted to go for the softer oranges and peaches with some pops of bold color thrown in for good measure. Here's my result:


You have to go over to Hank + Hunt and check out the rest of the amazing boards by Just Wenderful, Sparkle & Hay, Postcards & Pretties, Brancoprata, Enchanted Dream Weddings and Valley & Co. - its so cool to see all of the boards and their different color schemes in a row. Thanks so much to Jenny of Hank + Hunt for putting this together, and for letting me be apart of it!

Sources: Available here.

10 comments:

  1. Annie, this is just gorgeous! Like a summer creamscicle, and perfect for a romantic bride who doesn't want to do pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! You have shown so beautifully that orange can be a wonderful color choice for a wedding palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! Orange is not usually my fave, but I'm seeing it in a whole new light with this board.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this orange palette. So refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so I am totally crushing on this! Such a bright and cheery palette. Oh I can't wait for Spring and Summer to come...it needs to hurry up and get here already! And that bouquet is breathetaking! Such a lovely board!!!

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love this board...and those cans of sparkling water with juice...are a staple in our home...Love the colors of this board :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Orange isn't my favorite color but I love how it is blended in here. Perfect touch! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails