Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Faves

Am I the only one who can believe that it's already going to be March this Tuesday? I only have about a million things to do to get us ready to move out of our house and be London ready by March 23rd, but for now, I'm just sharing my Friday Faves. This week there were so many amazing favorite posts I had from around the wedosphere, it was hard to choose so you are getting one packed post my friends. Have a great weekend everyone, and don't forget to enter my giveaway for a copy of the fab new book 'How I Planned Your Wedding' and a $50 Sephora gift card!

As a former girl scout and top cookie seller in Arizona when I was 8 (lol), I freaked out when I  saw this amazing cake by Sweet and Saucy Shop - those are gold painted Girl Scout cookies!! Just genius. 

Tea Party Hues board from Eat Drink Chic, because I obviously love pastels and this is perfection. And I basically want to own every item in this board. 

Over the moon for the colors in this DIY succulent wreath and will attempt one day in the future.

Swooned over this fabulous vintage and travel stamp inspired wedding invitation suite by Oh Joy! for Wedding Paper Divas with stamps from The Postage Service

A vintage style candy buffet out of a desk, and an old cash register filled with m&m's? Yes please.

The most gorgeous succulent bouquet by Layers of Lovely from this sweet rustic Nevada wedding on Style Me Pretty. I just love all of the dusty + bright colors and textures in it! 

14 comments:

  1. LOVE all of these. Especially the gold girl scout cookie cake, the succulent wreath, and the postage invite. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had the same succulent wreath on my favs - how much do you love that? Can't wait to make one of my own

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors turquoise, pink, and yellow together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gold painted girl scout cookies. What a great idea! I never would have thought of the as a beautiful decoration like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swoon! No wonder you're not stressing (yet) about the big move-everything is just beautiful!

    I'm desperate to hear more about this London trip-tell us all about it!

    xo, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the color palette!
    And the cake in the second pic is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely soft color palettes! Powdery, cute, and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous round up! That first board is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun roundup, Annie! My Sweet + Saucy Shop continually brings the goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That succulent wreath is lovely!!! And the cake... YUM! Wow London is coming up so quick for you... you must be excited.. although I can only imagine how long the list of things to do is!! You'll get there though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The use of succulents for decorations and for bridal florals is such a wonderful option! Great roundup of creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails