Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Real Wedding: Pink and Green in Southern Italy

Today's real wedding comes all the way from Puglia, Italy where bride Alessandra lives. It was so sweet receiving wedding pictures from a reader halfway around the world from me, and I loved her dress, shoes, flowers and all of the sweet touches she infused into her June wedding - what could be more Italian that a bread bar and a Vespa couple cake topper?

From bride Alessandra: "The color palette included pink and green in all their shades and flowers were the same colors: I had peonies, gypsophila, viburnum and orange blossoms. I wanted to incorporate my passion for baking into the wedding, so my designer created a logo for the stationery with a bride and a groom on a little cake. All tables were named after a sweet, as well. My favorite moment was when I entered the Church and the way my husband-to-be looked at me. I was not a wedding planner when I decided to got married and my passion was born while planning it. So I decided to turn it into a real profession!"

Orange blossoms in the hair - so classic. And how fab are these grey shoes?

So sweet! Thank you so much Alessandra for sharing your wedding with us today :)
Alessandra's even design work was recently featured on The Wedding Chicks and I highly recommend you check it out!

Vendors:   
Event Design: Almalu's Place
Photography and Videography: Monica Carbosiero
Venue and Catering: Tenimento San Giuseppe, Puglia, Italy
Stationery: Chiara Debenedetti
Floral Design: Lia Marsico
Favors: DIY by Alessandra's grandmother and mother
Hair: Angelo
Make Up: Marianna @ Studio Emme

14 comments:

  1. Thank you!!It is so sweet to be here and see my wedding pictures online!:)and thank you for the link to the WC feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous wedding! The bride is clearly a Marry You Me devotee-every detail is so perfectly executed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love the pink peonies!! Gorgeous wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful wedding! those peonies are gorgeous and their color scheme! so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bread display looks delicious! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, my friend Alessandra! She looks gorgeous!!!! Such a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! The blossoms in her bouquet are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so italian in the good way :)
    Alessandra was just radiating on her wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the flowers are to die for!! love peonies.... especially in a bouquet. especially in a wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful wedding!! Alessandra is really a talented Event Planner and a special bride!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My friend Ale...she's so beautiful !!!!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so obsessed with this for a few reasons. 1. Italy is my FAVORITE place on this planet. Hands down. 2. The bride is gorgeous. 3. I love the fresh pops of color! Magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Firstly what an out of this world amazing church!!! And secondly you look absolutely stunning Alessandra!! Gorgeous gorgeous wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails