Monday, January 3, 2011

Inspiration Board: London Calling

It's my first post of 2011, and I wanted to make it symbolic of what I want to achieve this year: Going to London for three months this spring with my husband to study, travel and meet friends abroad - most importantly my dear friend Sofia of Brancoprata in Porto, Portugal who made this lovely little inspiration board. Oh, did I mention we'll be living in London when the Royal wedding takes place in April? :) I'd love to turn it into a freelance writing opportunity and be an 'American in London Royal wedding correspondent'. 

I'm a firm believer in visualizing what you want out of life, and the power of positive thinking and how it can attract good circumstances, events and people into your life. So here's to making 2011 a fabulous year filled with amazing opportunity!

London Calling

Credits: Click, then rollover photos for credits/links.

10 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to meet you!!!!! ;))) I love this board so imagine what i felt when i saw it here ;))) Thank you my darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable inspiration board! keep calm and fake a british accent, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're going to my homeland! lucky!! enjoy yourself so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is amazing!! love the stong primary colors...sophia does it again! as for you - have a wonderful time and enjoy EVERY MINUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this board! Have an amazing time; I have a friend who lives in London for grad school and she could not be more in love....with everything! Hope you'll still blog a bit about your adventures when you go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it, I bet you are getting excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love London and love this!! You're going to have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this: Keep calm and FAKE a British accent" :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails