Monday, January 10, 2011

Real Wedding: Green and Yellow in Eugene (Go Ducks!)

In honor of the University of Oregon (where I am currently finishing my journalism degree, and where I met my husband) Ducks playing in the BCS National Championship game today, I found a lovely little Eugene, Oregon (home to the University of Oregon and the Ducks) wedding that happens to be in Duck colors - green and yellow - to share with you all today! I love so much about this wedding - the lovely riverside outdoor location, the long tables, the amazing cake table + canopy, the lovely yellow and green flowers, her amazing dress. Hope you enjoy it, and GO DUCKS!

14 comments:

  1. Aweh! I remember seeing the top picture and totally falling in love with this wedding! It's so cute, fresh and lovely!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO DUCKS!!!

    -husband

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! This makes me long for summer. The colors + the centerpieces are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm absolutely smitten-so lovely and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, wow! What a beautiful wedding!

    & second... you live in Eugene!? That's awesome! Me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that little refreshment table... and the cake one? Love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuuute! I especially love that cake table!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sweet perfection, Annie. Just the sweetest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really loved her dress and then when I saw the back of it I practically died - I love the way it ties in the back. Such a simple detail yet it makes the entire dress - love love love.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails