Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Love Shoot in London

When I saw this love shoot from London, I was totally blown away. Just a bride and a groom in some pretty cool spots around town - no props or overdone poses. Elizabeth Lois was able to capture them just as they are in a few lovely London locations. The shoot took less than an hour (!) - and the results are stunning. I adore the bride's vintage dress, veil by Flo & Percy, her hand tied bouquet gathered from the Columbia Road flower market that morning, and her sweet floral platforms from Miss Selfridge!


Vendors/Credits:
Photography and bouquet - Elizabeth Lois Photograph
Makeup and Hair - Dorota Nowacka
Birdcage Veil - Flo & Percy
Bride's Dress - Vintage
Bride's Shoes - Miss Selfridge 

16 comments:

  1. You've got London on the brain! I love it! Gorgeous couple and her shoes...oh so adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that DRESS! I'm completely in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shoes, the dress, the couple..love it all

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her veil! They are such a great looking couple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE her shoes!! And that dress is to die for. I want to go with you to London, take me with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm coveting those platforms :) so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a gorgeous couple. but can we talk about the shoes?! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those shoes and the dress are completely adorable! this couple is TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet wedding! Love the couples style! That dress is perfect with the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohmigod her entire outfit is utterly adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just LOVE the dress - that’s the cut I’m going for as well

    ReplyDelete
  12. The brides wedding attire is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails