Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday Shoesday

It's Tuesday Shoesday again, and I thought I'd share some beauties I've been lusting after. These Paris Hilton 'Senorita' shoes (with pink soles!!) make for a lovely sight peeping out under a wedding dress, and also makes for one amazing shoe shot! I'm swooning over these gorgeous photos by Stephanie Williams.


These lovelies are shown in Ivory Satin. Want to know what other colors these beauties come in? How about Gold Metallic, Pewter Metallic, Pink Metallic, Silver Metallic, Black Patent, Blue Patent, Red Patent, Navy Lace, Purple Lace, Grey Satin, Leopard Satin, White Satin, Bone Leather, Grey Leather, and Light Pink Leather. Prices range from $85 - $119.

In other un-shoe related news, I hope everyone votes today! It's so important to make your voice heard and participate in our democratic process. What could be more impowering? :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow!!! With a short dress....those shoes rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when a good, beautiful pair of shoes is photographed by an amazing photographer!! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these shoes-although it took a savvy reader to tell me what they were! And the photographs are absolutely beautiful. Happy shoesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh yes! Good pick. I love those shoes...they look so much more expensive than they really are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie darling you KNOW how I feel about peeptoes!!! (Well, you now you do. ;) I L.O.V.E. them and this pair is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in LOVE with those shoes. Now only if they came in blue...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails